CHARRED ROYAL ENGLISH OAK FEATURES
Like an artist who can bring the beauty of nature to life, Real-Fyre artisans work from real wood samples to meticulously recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood.
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
18" Natural & LP 40K BTU's
24" Natural & LP 55K BTU's
30" Natural & LP 65K BTU's
Minimum Fireplace Opening Size
18" Burners require minimum front opening of 26"width, 20" rear width, 15" depth and 17" height.
24" Burners require minimum front opening of 30"width, 24" rear width, 15" depth and 17" height.
30" Burners require minimum front opening of 35"width, 29" rear width, 15" depth and 17" height.