Constructed from durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete(GFRC) and easily assembled on site, our island systems are designed specifically for Fire Magic equipment and make a stunning statement. GFRC derives its strength from high dosage of alkali-resistant glass fiber and acrylic polymer that is flexible with out cracking. The island bases are a textured Cafe Blanco finish complemented with contrasting polished GFRC smoke countertops that provide a handsome concrete look that works in most any backyard. Island and grill components ordered separately.
Required Components (sold separately)
- E790i or A790i, Built-In Grill
- 32814 or 3281L, Built-In Double Side Burner
- 3598-DR or DL, Refrigerator*
- 53938SC or 33938S, Reduced Height Double Access Doors
- 53920SC-SR/SL or 33920-SR/SL, Single Access Door
- Gas timer box – 5520-13T (3 Hour) or 5520-11T (1 Hour)