Power and grace
Fast ignition, with instant searing, means you’re ready to cook in just 5 minutes, while slender, contemporary taps put variable flame control at your fingertips.
Convection cooking made simple
The high hood makes it easy to master the art of convection cooking, and create 360 degree circulation around the food, infusing some wonderful flavours.
Made from an easy-to-clean, die-cast aluminium body that won’t rust, the integrated, flowing design is finished in a range of contemporary colours.
Interchangeable cast-iron flat plates, and grill plates with integrated flame-tamers, mean you can easy adjust the set-up to suit your food.
- Extra large 466 in2 cooking area
- 3 independently controlled high performance burners
- Instant searing – ready to cook in 5 minutes
- 29MJ of power - LPG
- Variable flame control
- Slender, ergonomically designed taps with rotary ignition
- Extra high hood for convection cooking
- Flexibility to cook with hood up or down
- Die-cast aluminium body and serveries
- Vitreous enamel coated cast iron plates – for easy cleaning
- Tapered legs for stability, can be removed from stand for portability
- Available in 4 contemporary colours